Monday, July 14, 2008

A Cutie and and another table runner


Isn't she cute? Lee thinks it is horrible to take pictures of babies mess but I just love it. I think it is part of enjoying life and not be worried about dirty clothes or showering kids more than once a day. I just love Grace enjoying her chocolate chip cookie.

Apoco no es una ternura? Lee piensa que no que es horrible tomar fotos de bebes sucios haciendo cochinadas ja ja ja, yo pienso que es parte de la vida y hay que dejar a los ninos difrutar plenamente de su ninez. Me encanta ver a Grace disfrutar de su galleta con chispas de chocolate.





I finish a gift for my mom, It is a table runner for a circular table I took the idea from the Quilts and More* magazine from Better homes and gardens winter 2007 and the roses from the Australian Country Threads Stitchery edition Vol 8 No 6 I machine quilted myself and I think I am mastering this kind of machine quilting.

Termine un regalo para mi mama, es un camino de mesa para una mesa circular. Me inspre con un pie de arbol que viene en la revista Quilts and More* Invierno 2007 y el bordado de las rosas de la revista Australian Country Threads Vol 8 No. 6. Acolche con mi maquina de cocer y creo que ya estoy mejorando este tipo de acolchado a maquina.
















1 comment:

Cheryl said...

that looks so pretty, the colours are gorgeous....