Wednesday, November 25, 2009

6 of 7, well more like 6.5...


I thought I was never going to show you this part of the BOM done. I had so much trouble stitching it. First of all it is quite big 20" by 9", then I took it to our trip and guess what? I forgot the needle. and could I found a needle anywhere? NO, no place. oh well. Then I come home and I run out of floss. I went to Joann's and they were out, I went to every single craft store near home and nothing. so frustration all over. While waiting for more floss to be restocked I decided to do all the patchwork needed and that is why I think I am more like a 6.5 parts of 7.
Pense que nunca les mostraria la sexta parte del BOM de navidad. Tube tantas dificultades para terminarlo, primeramente esta parte es algo grande 20" por 9" pense que lo terminaria facilmente en nuestro viaje pero que creen que me paso? no lleve agujas, y creen que encontre algun lugar en donde comprar? No en ningun lado, bueno no pude bordar en el viaje. Ya de regreso en casa segui bordando pero mis hilazas se acabaron y que creen que me paso fui a comprar y nada estaban agotados y eso en cada lugar que fui a buscar mas frustrada no podria estar entonces decidi ponerme a trabajar en las partes de patchwork es por eso que creo que voy mas adelantada que solo 6 partes de 7.

For those in the USA Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments: