Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet Wrap Reversible Dress

A couple of weeks ago Heidi and Finn had a BOGO sale and Darlette and I bought some cute patterns for our girls. Darlette made the Sweet Wrap Reversible Dress and here is how beautiful it turn out. Mine is still in the making. I cannot believe how long it takes me to finish things now days anyway I am almost done with the first one to later show you. I love her shop It has beautiful patterns for girls and boys. I have to say that the instructions are very clear and easy to follow I like that!
Hace un par de semanas Heidi and Finn tubo una venta de patrones que Darlette y yo no dejamos escapar. Darlette hizo el Sweet Wrap Reversible Dress y aqui esta para mostrarselos. Yo todavia no acabo los mios, es increible cuanto tiempo me tardo en hacer algo ultimamente. Ya solo me faltan las mangas asi es que pronto los mostrare. Me encanta la tienda tiene patrones lindisimos para ninoas y ninos. Y tengo que decir que sus patrones son faciles de seguir y eso me gusta!
Have a great weekend
Erika

No comments: