Friday, October 28, 2011

Fabric Pinecones

A few weeks ago I found this tutorial that i really like. For some reason I lost the link and searching for it I found several more tutorials but this really was the best.
I made one (not shown) with Christmas fabric it turned out cute and I used some cheap material from Joann's. Then I gather all my pumpkin color scraps mix them up and I came up with this three beauties. I love the way they turned and how elegant they feel. I am not really sure how much material I used but it seems like a quarter of a yard will do per each 3 inch balls.
Hace algunas semanas me encontre este tutorial y me gusto mucho. Por alguna razon perdi el enlace y buscando el tutorial me encontre muchos tutoriales similares pero nada como este. Hice uno (no foto) con tela de navidad que quedo lindo, use tela de la de Joann. Como queria algo mas para decorar con colores del otono busque todos los retazitos de tela que tenia de color calabaza; los mezcle y estas tres pinitas salieron. Me gusto como lucen y que elegantes se ven. No estoy segura cuanta tela use pero parece que es como un cuarto de yarda.
Have a great weekend
Erika Link

No comments: