Thursday, August 14, 2008

ABC's of Homemakig

I found this ABC's of Home Making on Ricksfarmwife I thought it will be fun to answer it.

The ABC's of Homemaking

Aprons--y/n If y, what does your fav. look like? Yes, I love Aprons my favorite ones are the ones I just made at the beginning of the month. they are retro and make you look great!

Baking--Favorite thing to bake? Anything, I like to bake a lot, Bread is one of my favorite things to bake.

Clothes line? Yes! Love it! Clothes smell so wonderful and fresh and I love the crunchy feeling of the towels It seems like they dry you better!

Donuts--Have you ever made them? Yes

Everyday--One homemaking thing you do every day?Just one thing?! cooking, cleaning playroom, and seems like Laundry everyday, maybe every other day but it surely looks like daily.

Freezer--Do you have a separate deep freeze? Yes, and I love it. I can freeze all my gardening harvest when I do not feel like canning.

Garbage Disposer? Well no but I have the green version, a compost pile.

Handbook--What is your favorite homemaking resource? No, the Internet helps a lot and a lot of recipe books

Ironing--Love it or Hate it? Or hate it but love the results? I love the results I do not particularly hate it but I do not mind.

Junk Drawer--y/n? Where is it? I do, in my kitchen

Kitchen--color and decorating scheme. the color is ivory or off white and the theme is Americana with strawberries

Love--what is your favorite part of homemaking? Having my house clean and looking pretty.

Mop--y/n? Yes

Nylons--wash by hand or in the washing machine? definitely by hand.

Oven--do you use the window or open the oven to check? No over window :(

Pizza--What do you put on yours? Pepperoni, cheese is a must but basically whatever I have on hand.

Quiet--What do you during the day when you get a quiet moment? some stitchery and check email.

Recipe Card Box--y/n? What does it look like? I have a note book recipe book where I collect all my favorite recipes at the beginning I left a few pages for indexing. I have it for more than 10 years now. and still has some space. It is decorated with a cross stitch embroidery of an old vintage kitchen.

Style of house--What style is your house? it's a house! 70's style

Tablecloth. I have a plastic tablecloth if you can say because I have a table runner under it and I want to show it but I also have "manitas" (Little Hands) aka Grace and Alana which are pretty much very messy.

Under the kitchen sink--organized or toxic wasteland? Semi-organized. I need to go back and organize better

Vacuum--How many times per week? I should do it every day but I d it every other day.

Wash--How many loads of laundry do you do per week? About 8 loads.

X's--Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off? I try to. Is the best way to feel I have accomplish something even though at the end of the day it does not look like you did that much (Two little helpers)

Yard--y/n? Who does what? Yes and lots of it. I do 50% and 50%.

ZZZ's--what is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed? Clean kitchen sink and check burners lock doors.

No comments: