Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Creche




I made this Creche last week as a gift for my friend and now she told me it is going to be in a Crache exhibit next week... wow what a surprise. So If you are in the Bay Area in California you are welcome to come and visit it will be in 3865 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, Ca

Hice este Nacimiento la semana pasada para regalarlo a una amiga y ahora ella me dijo que va a estar en una exposicion de Nacimientos la proxima semana wow que sorpresa!
Si estan por el area de la Bahia de San Francisco vengan a visitar la exhibicion en 3865 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, Ca.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Bravo Darlett! esta bellísimo, qué paciencia has tenido para hacerlo!!!!
saludos
vero

Samantha said...

That is really cool! I am wondering how you made it?

DarletteCraft said...

Jacquelynne thanks for your comment I have a Embroidery Machine and the design is from www.emblibrary.com
It is fun... this one has more than 20 changes of colors in each panel and around 30 different color threads.