Thursday, December 25, 2008

The miracles of Christmas

My Husband and I have decided to focus the celebration of Christmas to what it is all about, So from time to time I will ask Alana and Grace: “What are we celebrating?” and their answer is “Jesus’ Birthday”. A month of celebration to remember the best gift we all have ever received. God the Father, send His Son to this earth so we can come back to Him one day.
I think about the very first Christmas, I ponder about Mary, and I wonder about her feelings when Shepherds and Magi came to pay their respects to the King of Kings. And to receive such amazing gifts for our Lord Jesus Christ, treasures on earth but mostly the respect and the love for Mary’s Son.
I do not want to compare myself with her, but I can say I feel overwhelmed by the kindness and love others have for my little girls. We were able to save a little so our girls could have a happy Christmas. But angels among us give to my little ones more than toys, happiness and lots of joy. To me, hope for better times, the assurance that miracles still happen, and that angels do exist. I feel deep appreciation to all those anonymous and well known angels that overwhelmed my door entrance every day even today.
I know Jesus is the Christ, He lives and he will come again to this Earth. And if we follow Him, we will live with him someday.
Today, I cannot be more thankful for so many blessings in my life.
Merry Christmas
Mi esposo y yo hemos decidido enfocar las celebraciones de Navidad a lo que realmente significa, Así es que de vez en cuando les pregunto a Alana y a Grace: “¿Que estamos celebrando?” y su respuesta siempre es “El nacimiento de Jesús”. Un mes de celebraciones para recordar el mejor regalo que todos hemos recibido. Dios nuestro Padre mando a su hijo Jesucristo aquí a la tierra para que así nosotros pudiésemos regresar a el algún día.
Pienso acerca de la primera navidad, reflexiono acerca de María y me pregunto acerca de cuales serian sus sentimientos y emociones al ver a los pastores y a los reyes magos venerando Rey de Reyes. Y sobre todo cuales serian sus sentimientos al recibir tan grandiosos regalos. Tesoros en esta tierra pero aun mas el amor y respeto y adoración a su hijo.
No me pienso ni quiero compararme con ella, pero quiero decir que me siento sobre acogida y reconfortada por la bondad y el amor que otras personas tienen por mis pequeñas. Nosotros pudimos ahorrar un poco para nuestras hijas tuvieran una feliz Navidad. Pero ángeles alrededor de nosotros le dieron a mis bebes mas que juguetes, felicidad y mucha alegría. A mi, esperanza por tiempos mejores, la seguridad de saber que los milagros siguen ocurriendo y sobre todo que los ángeles existen. Siento gran aprecio por todas aquellos ángeles anónimos y los bien conocidos también. Que sobrellenaron de amor y esperanza la puerta de mi hogar aun el día de hoy.
Se que Jesús es el Cristo, El vive vino a este mudo y volverá a venir. Se que si lo seguimos podremos vivir con el algún día.
Hoy, no puedo mas que estar bien agradecida por las muchas bendiciones que tengo en mi vida.
Feliz Navidad

No comments: