Monday, February 16, 2009

A Talented Sister

I want to show you a couple of things that my sister made for my niece's birthday. I know she is too busy to blog about it but I will do it for her.
Quiero mostrarles un par de cosas que hizo mi hermana para el cumpleanos de mi sobrina. Como se que no tiene tiempo para escribir aqui les muestro yo.

Darlette made me one of this banner's too! Darlette me hizo un banner tambien y lo usare para todas las celebraciones!My sister also made Cosey's dress! Mi hermana tambien hizo el vestido de Cosey!An this is what my sister made for the kids at Cosey's party! A very clever bag of entertainment for bussy kids great for keeping kids calm at Curch meetings! the heart is special fabric to write on chalk

Y esto es lo que mi hermana hizo para los ninos de la fiesta de Cosey. Una idea muy buena para mantener a los ninos entretenidos en las reuniones de la Iglesia! El corazon es de una tela especial para escrbir con gis/tisa.

Happy crafting!

Erika

3 comments:

MissyMack said...

Such a lovely happy birthday banner! And what a great idea those little notepads are to keep the kids busy!

sayda said...

Tu hermana es un genio para las manualidades!!!
y la modelito de estaba de cumpleaños muy linda
un abrazo, sayda

Unknown said...

Those banners are SO cute! I'm glad you shared them - what a fun thing for birthdays, or congratulations... or anything really! :)