Monday, September 28, 2009

Preparations

I am trying to sew lots of things for the next month. We are going to have a very busy month three birthdays, and a cross country trip. I want to sew a few pajama sets for the girls, two costumes for Halloween that have to be ready before we go (I do not think I will have time after coming back) and some presents.

Estoy tratando de coser muchas cosas para el siguente mes. Vamos a estar muy ocupados el siguiente mes con tres cumpleanos y un viaje al otro lado del pais. Quiero hacer unos juegos de pijamas a las ninas, los disfraces de Halloween que no creo poder hacer cuando regresemos de nuestro viaje y algunos regalos.

On Saturday I found the embroidery banner that Darlette made back in February. Today I finally finish it and it is ready for the celebrations.

El sabado encontre las piezas de bordado que Darlette me habia hecho en Febrero. Hoy lo termine y esta listo para las celebraciones.

Happy Monday!
Erika

No comments: