Thursday, February 4, 2010

Table Runner

Some time ago I promise mom to make her a table runner for her chimney I got the measurements and all and then I totally forgot about it (she didn't). So before she comes next month I want to have it ready for her. I already showed to her (to make sure she like it) so here it is. First of all I just send her a picture of a block and she wasn't sold at all. I explain a little bit and still kind of not sure. Days latter I send her the completed top and she realized the potential.

Hace algun tiempo le prometi a mama que le haria un camino de mesa para su chimenea, me dio medidas y todo pero se me paso por completo (ella no se olvido) Asi es que antes de que venga decidi hacerlo. Primero le mostre un block para ver que decia pero no estaba muy convencida si era. Trate de explicarle pero como que no. Dias despues le mostre el top terminado y se dio cuanta de como era.

I need to quilt it, but for now this is what I have. Baby kicking lots and little girls full of energy leave me exhausted for the most part, four more weeks to go and I pop!

Necesito acolcharlo, pero por ahora esto es lo unico que tengo. La bebe esta muy activa y mis ninas estan llenas de energia lo que me deja sin energia casi todo el tiempo, cuatro semanas mas y ya!

Erika

No comments: