Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Visiting

Last weekend The girls and I went to visit Darlette and her family, It was a nice visit and we celebrated one of the girls Birthday. At 37 weeks along It was kind of hard to make the 4.5 hour trip but we made it ok.

El fin de semana pasado las ninas y yo fuimos a visitar a Darlette y a su familia, fue una visita muydivertida y celebramos el cumpleanos de una de las ninas, Con 37 semanas de embarazo fue un poco dificil hacer el viaje de 4 horas y media pero lo logramos sin complicaciones.

Darlette made the skirts a while ago,
Darlette hizo las faldas hace algun tiempo.

Darlette and I took time to do some crafts and I taught her how to make a wallet, and yesterday she finished one and here are the pictures:

Darlette y yo tomamos tiempo para hacer algunas cositas que luego les mostraremos entre ellas le ensene como hacer uno de los manederos que hago y ayer termino uno y aqui estan algunas fotos:

I also made a gift for Cosey, but it needs some repairs already and I forgot to take pictures so after a visit to Dr mommy we will show you what I made her.

Yo le hice un regalito a Cosey pero ya necesita una visita al Dr mami y se me olvidosacarle fotos antes de darselo. Cuando salga del hospital les mostraremos que le hice.
Erika

1 comment:

Jandi said...

The skirts are cute and the wallet is great! Thanks for sharing!