Thursday, May 20, 2010

3 little dresses

I made three little dresses for my three little girls, I got inspired by this tutorial and this and also this site help me with the pleads. I really combine the three tutorials blend them, I had the material for some time in hopes for a good dress design. I can say I am pleased with the results. I had 2yrds of the "polka nuts" (like Alana calls them) or "coconuts fabric" (Grace's name) 1yrd of chocolate fabric and 1/2yrd of plain, of the three materials I still have enough for some other project.

Hice tres vestiditos para mis tres ninitas, Me inspire en este tutodial, y este y tambien me ayude con este para las tablas. Realmente mezcle los tres tutoriales para hacer los vestidos. ya tenia la tela esperando encontrar el patron correcto, me gusta como han quedado. De la tela con lunares tenia 2 yardas de la tela chocolate 1 yarda y de la lisa, me sobro material de las tres telas. la que mas me gusto fue la de KayLee tan linda chiquitito su vestidito.

Happy sewing
Erika

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Seguro que estarán las tres guapísimas con los vestidos. Felicidades por tener tanto arte.
bsos