Thursday, June 3, 2010

Testing... testing 1,2,3..

Here I am, done piecing my brother's quilt (did I said the quilt is for my brother that is getting married in August?) Well now you now and for that reason I am not going to show pictures of it until after the big day, sorry. what I can do is show you a little test, practice free motion quilting that I will do on his quilt.


Bueno aqui estoy, ya he terminado de unir el quilt para mi hrmano (habia mencionado que el quilt es para mi hermano que se casa en Agosto?) bueno ahora ya saben. Por esa razon no le mostrare fotos de el acolchado hasta despues del gran dia. Lo que les puedo mostrar es un poco de mis precticas de acolchado a maquina.

Happy Quilting!
Erika

1 comment:

RosaMaría said...

wow!! yo quiero acolchar así! tengo que practicar más, pues últimamente no he hecho nada free motion quilting.