Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quilts 2 and 3 Done

I just finish the quilts for Camilla and Andrea.
I love them, first because is my own design and because I got brave enough to make feathers for first time. The pattern is a mix of pinwheels and I need to say it was like making a big puzzle of 252 pieces.

Apenas termine los acolchados de Camilla y Andrea.
Los adoro, primero porque yo hice el diseno y poque porfin me llene de valor y dibuje "feathers" (plumas) en el acolchado por primera vez.
El diseno del patchwork es una mezcla de rehiletes intercalados y necesito decir que fue como armar un rompecabezas de 252 piezas.

To quilt each one took me 3 days. I love the results.

El acolchado me tomo 3 dias en cada uno , pero realmente me encanto el resultado final.

Now they are 3 done and one more to go... Do I think I will be done by Christmas ? I really don't know. We will see. (my favorite answer to my children).

Ahora ya teng terminados 3 acolchados y me falta uno mas... Que si creeo terminar antes de Navidad? En verdad no tengo idea. Ya veremos. (mi respuesta favorita a mis hijas)

2 comments:

Laurence said...

Very beautiful quilt !

Heidi said...

These quilts are beautiful! What a wonderful gift to give. Happy Holidays to you!