Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Birthday Dress

Missy is having a B-day next week and that makes me so busy I will show you the party pictures after all done. For now I want to show you a dress I made for her... She actually likes it. Crazy Girl.

I use what I had in hand so no expend on it. The black fabric is wool, and cotton for the app and ruffles at the bottom. The pattern is a Simplicity 5284.

Mi pequeña cumpleanos la proxima semana y eso me ha mantenido bastante ocupada, luego les enseño fotos despues que termine todo pero por ahora les quiero mostrar un vestido que le hice. Ahora si dijo que le gusto. Locuras de ninos.

Use lo que tenia a la mano asi que no gaste nada en el. La tela negra es Lana y para las aplicaciones y la tira de abajo use algodon. El patron es Simplicity 5284.
Have a nice weekend.
Que tengan bonito fin de semana

Darlette

No comments: