Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Gifts


I have been so lucky with dear family that know what I love, Monika and Darlette send me these presents. Darlette made me a beautiful stocking (one for each of us), the book Simplify by Camille Roskelley, and a Bliss charm pack. the book is wonderful, truly a perfect gift for me. Now the rest of the things you see are from Monika, she went to Japan in November and thought I might like all this things. She wraped them each one separately so I was truly feeling like kids happy happy! Monika send me a beautiful patchwork book, a crochet book and a craft Magazine so cute, two fat quarters, silk buttons, wood handles and wood beets. I am already planning all the projects I want to make form all this books. Happy for my family and their kindness and love for me.

He sido muy bendecida cun una linda familia que me ama, Monika y Darlette me mandaron estos lindos regalitos. Darlette me hizo la bota (a cada uno de nosotros), ademas el libro de Camille Roskelley Simplify y un charm pack de Biss tambien disenado por Camille. El libro esta lindisimo lo recomiendo en verdad un regalo perfecto para mi. El resto de las cosas en la foto me las regalo Monika, Ella fue a Japon en Noviembre y penso que me gustarian estas cositas! imaginen la sorpresa pues envolvio todo separado y me sentia parte de las ninas abriendo regalitos. Monika me mando un libro de patchwork, uno de crochet, y una revista de crafts ademas de dos fat quarters, un paquete de botones de seda, cuentas de madera y unas agaraderas de madera. Ya estoy planeando que es lo que voy a hacer los proximos meses. Feliz por mi familia que son tan especiales y me aman mucho.