Thursday, February 9, 2012

Potato Baker Bag

I had this kit for a while and last weekend. I finally decided to make it. It is a super easy and fast project if you are making just one. But, when I bought the kit I also bought all the materials to make several more to give as gifts. So That was the reason I did not do it earlier. Anyway I spend Saturday afternoon making them and with the permanent ink and some stamps I made mini tags.Tenia este kit ya desde hace tiempo. Finalmente decidi hacerlo, es un projecto super facil y rapido si haces uno. Pero cuando compre el kit tambian compre todo para hacer muchos mas para darlos como regalos. Asi es que esa es la razon por la cual no lo habia hecho antes. En fin me pase toda la tarde del Sabado haciendolos ademas de hacer unas mini etiquetas con la tinta permanente y unos sellos que tenia.

Have a great day!
Erika

No comments: