Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new idea

Have you ever wake up in the middle of the night with an idea that does not let you go back to sleep? It happens to me sometimes not very often as I wish, but at least it happens. I came with the idea by my frustration of too much light in the early mornings (which I do not like at all). I had a couple eye masks, but to me they are not big enough (when you can see light through it). So I decided to make me one patchwork style and big and cozy. I was so excited with the first one that I decided o make four more, and this is what I did.
Alguna ves se han despertado en medio de la noche con alguna idea que no los deja volver a dormir? A mi me pasa algunas veces, no tan a menudo como yo quisiera, pero pasa. Me leo la idea gracias a la frustracion de tanta luz en mi recamara muy temprano en las mananas (lo cual no me gusta en lo absoluto). Tengo un par de antifaces para dormir pero no son lo suficientemente grandes pues pasan luz . Entonces decidi hacer uno en el estilo de patchwork grande y comoda. Me gosto tanto el primero que hice que decidi hacer cuatro mas y aqui estan.
I decided to put them on my Etsy store.
Happy stitching!
Erika

No comments: