Monday, September 8, 2008

Preparing for Christmas

While I have been busy botling all sorts of things from the garden. I have made time at nights to do some relaxing stitching for Christmas. I am kind of slow (because I am jost doing them at nights and because I am doing double sets. One for my sister Darlette and the other for me. I still need to finish the whole tag and I will show you later.
Mientras he estado ocupada embasando toda clase de cosas del jardin. me he dado tiempo por las noches para bordar y relajarme. estos son unas tarjetas para colgar en el arbol de navidad. Estoy medio lenta por que estoy haciendo doble un set es para mi hermana Darlette y el otro para mi. Todavia necesito terminar completamente pero se los ensenare despues


Happy stitching!

Erika

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Me hga encantado este stitchery de navidad!
me he entretenido muchisimo viendo tu blog. te felicito por escribir en español, se hace más fácil seguirte.
Un enorme abrazo.
vero