Monday, June 15, 2009

My present for Grace

Last week was Grace's birthday and we kind of celebrated all week doing special things for her. she was happy when the real day came and all day out of the blue we started singing Happy birthday to her. She even started to sing to my parets and my sister whan they called her. My special contribution to her birthday was this dress I made for her and I had the chance to use our newest menber of the family I did not say her name but is "sergy" (not very original but it kind of fits LOL.) I also used Darlette's zipper tutorial and the dress turn really cute. I think I am falling inlove with the invisible zippers.

La semana pasada fue el cumple de Grace, celebramos toda la semana haciendo cosas especiales para la pequena Grace. cuando el dia llego nos la pasamos cantandole feliz cumpleanos cuando menos se esperaba y se sentia muy feliz. Aun ella empezo a cantarle a mis padres ya mi hermana cuando le llamaron por telefono. Mi regalo para ella fue este vestido, y aproveche para usar a "sergy" por primera vez. Ademas que use el tutorial de Darlette para los cierres invisibles y el vestido de atras me quedo muy bien. Creo que me estoy enamorando de los cierres invisibles.


Darlette send them this beautiful horse skirt and guess who is in love with it?
Darlette les mando esta linda falda con caballos y adivinen a quien le encanto?



Have a nice Day!

Erika

No comments: