Sunday, June 14, 2009

A new baby in the family

I adopt her last week, her old mom did not need her any more and I offer her a new home with lots of love. It seems she likes it here because she was a little sick (one of her needles kept braking) but after daddy checked her she was all fine (mommy was too she just saved $100+ on the doctor) daddy tune it and she is just happy. Do you wanna meet her...

La adopte la semana pasada, su antigua mama no la nesesitaba mas y yo le ofreci un nevo hogar con mucho amor. Parece qie le gusta aqui pues estaba un poco enfermita (una de sus agujas se rompia) pero despues de que Papi la reviso esa se puso mucho mejor (mami tambien pues me ahorre la visita del doctor mas de $100 USD) Papi la ajusto y la puso a tono y ahora ella es muy feliz. La quieres conocer...

My new (just new to me)Huskylock 535D

Happy serging!

Erika

No comments: