Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trays

I made this Trays to give with cookies as thank you notes for friends. I use some of the scraps of the famous Authentic jelly roll I bought way back and some osbnaburg fabric. I love the way they turn out. I used this tutorial that Juliette from Chickpea Sewing Studio made.

Hice estas charolitas para regalar con galletas como notas de agradecimiento a unas amigas. Use retasos de le famoso Jelly roll de Autentic que compre hace ya algun tiempo y todavia no me acabo y algo de tela osnaburgo. Me encanto como quedaron. Use este tutorial de Juliette de Chickpea Sewing Studio.

This last one I made it for mom. I follow this tutorial, it is under Morning call table toppers.
Este ultimo lo hice para mi mama y segui este tutorial, esta bajo el titulo Morning call table toppers.
Have a great day!
Erika

2 comments:

Lavinia said...

Que lindas!!! dan ganas de hacer muchas n__n
Besos

Monika said...

those trays are cuute!