Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Tilda Christmas SAL

Many of the people that write to me are from South America. I am glad I decided to make my blog bilingual even though sometimes I want to be lazy and just keep it in English, However when people thank me for taking the time to write in Spanish, makes all my translation time worth it. I also do it for my family that does not speak English to follow what now "We" are doing. Saying that I have been more involved with the Spanish blogs and I have found beautiful people around the world. Veronica is doing a SAL with those beautiful Tilda dolls. I need to confess I have never even try to make any doll before but I want to try now so If yo are interested visit her.
Muchas de las personas que me escriben son de Sudamerica. Me alegra el haber decidido hacer mi blog bilingue aunque aveces me siento con flojera de tomarme el tiempo y escribir lo mismo pero en Epanol, sinembargo, cuando hay personas que me agradecen el que este en espanl tambien me da gusto y hace todo mi trabajo agradable. Ademas de que lo hago en Espanol tambien para compartir con mi familia que no sabe Ingles para que nos sigan en las cosas que estamos haciendo. Despues de esto quiero decirles que me he envuelto en los blogs en espanol y me encantan hay muchisimas cosas lindas que estan ensenando alrededor del mundo. Veronica esta haciendo un SAL navideno y aunque nunca lo he intentado hacer, esta vez voy a tratar.Asi es que si estan interesadas visitenla y unnse al grupo.
For now Happy Stitching
Erika

No comments: