Friday, November 14, 2008

Two many things to say...

Yes, I spell it right! We are two! I finally convinced my big sis (by 9 minutes) to join my blog. She is so talented as you will see. We are best friends and amazingly we have the same tase or almost the same. She is the one that taught me the basics of quilting. She is my inspiration for many of my projects. I think we complement each other. This picture is quite old but it is the only one that I could find together and almos with the same clothes.
Si escribi bien dos con muchas cosas que decir, Somos dos! finalmente convenci a mi hermana de que compartiera mi blog, Somos las mejores amigas y tenemos los mismos ustos o casi. Ella me enseno los principios de el acolchado y es mi mayor recurso por inspiracion. creo que las dos nos complementamos. Esta foto es algo vieja pero es la unica en donde aperecemos casi iguales.

On another note I have lots to tell and so little time. I've been working so hard on my Baby Cozy Covers, right now is the time when I have the most orders. and since I offer a handmade name; when I have a few personalized orders it gets crazy.
Por otro ladotengo muchas cosas de que platicar y no mucho tiempo. He estado trabajando en mis Baby Cozy Covers ahorita es la temporada alta y he tenido vastantes ordenes afortunadamente y como ofresco la personalizacion hecha a mano pues si tengo algunas ordenes con nombre llego a estar bien ocupada.
I also need to say that my stitcher's angel package finally arrived to its destination. It took almost a month from this little town in Utah to the far South, the beautiful Melbourne, Victoria in Australia. I contacted Maria before to say hi and since at that time she did not have a blog we just communicate by email. She is an amazing lady and now you can visit her and say hi on her new blog. and now I can show you what I made for her This are just two things I cannot belive I frgot to take pictures of the other things I gave her. But I guess she will post them sometime later.
Tambien les quiero decir que mi stitcher's angel ya recibio su paquete tardo casi un mes en llegar viajo desde este pequeno pueblito de Utah hasta la hermosisima Melbourne, Victoria en Australia. Me contacte con Maria desde antespara saludarla y ella n tenia blog asi es que solo nos comunicamos por correo. Ella es una lindisima persona y qu creen que ya tiene blog les invito a que pasen y le digan bienvenida a Blogland. Pense que tenia fotos de todo lo que le hice pero creo que no. talvez ella los ponga en su blog despues.
For now Happy stitching
Erika

No comments: