Saturday, January 14, 2012

Utility Fabrics

The other day I was at Joann's and I "found" the utility fabrics section, I knew some of the things they had there but not all. I discovered that they have Teflon fabric for ironing boards. I have been wanting to redo my small ironing board, so when I "found" the fabric I decided this was the time to do it.
I do not have the before picture but I only recovered the board I added some cushion to it with some fleece and it works great.
El otro dia estabe en el Joann's y que me "encuentro" la seccon de telas utilitarias, sabia de algunas de las cosas que tenian pero no todas. descubri que tienen la tela de teflon para los burros de planchar. Desde hace algun tiempo queria cambiar la tela de mi pequeno burro pero nada que lo hacia y cuando vi esta tela supe que era el momento de hacer algo por mi burro.
No tengo la foto de antes pero solo la recubri y agrege un poco mas de cojin con tela polar que tenia y eso ayudo a que no estubiera tan plano.I used some upholstery staples and that was all. Maybe you already found this section, if not go ahead and find some utility material for your next project.
Use grapas de tapiceria y eso fue todo. Talvez ustedes ya encontraron esta seccion, si no vayan a ver que se encuentran para su proximo projecto.

Have a great weekend
Erika

No comments: