Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happenings down here

I have been so busy, between the garden, the house chores, the crafts I want to do, plus the girls I end the day just exhausted. Hubby is on a business trip and I miss him mostly because he left me this:
He estado tan ocupanda, entre el jardin, ninas, casa y las manualidades que quiero hacer al final del dia simplemente esto exausta. Hubby esta de viaje de trabajo y lo extrano aun mas porque me dejo esto:

These are just the small plates, he left love notes in every plate and bowl, I feel loved and that makes me miss him even more.

Estos solamente son los platos de ensalada. Me dejo notas en cada uno de los platos y tazones y eso me hace que lo extrane aun mas

A couple of days ago I took the girls to the Museums at BYU, Alana loved to visit she felt in love with all the pretty flowers there she even asked me to buy the flowers from Grandma's garden. I thought it was so cute of her.

Hace un par de dias lleve a las ninas a los museos que tiene BYU. Alana disfruto mucho del viaje y aun mas de los jardines y ya queria que comprara las flores para llevarselas a la abuelita. me gusto que haya pensado en ella.


I hope you have a great Day!

Erika

No comments: