Sunday, May 31, 2009

I can show you now

I hope you check Darlette's tutorial and fall in love with invisible zippers, they are kind of tricky but I think she gives a great guide on what to do.
Espero que hayan revisado el tutorial de Darlete y se hayan enamorado de los cierres invisibles, son medio latosos para poner, creo que su tutorial da una idea mas clara de como hacerlo.
I just receive an Email from Beatrice and her package has finally arrived! and now I can show you what I made for her.
Recibi un email de Beatrice diciendo que ya habia llegado su paquete y ahora ya les puedo mostrar que es lo que le hice.
I felt in love with this design from the time I saw it. and I just couldn't resist to make it for this swap. I hope I can make my own soon.
Me enamore de este diseno desde que lo vi y no pude resistir el hacerlo para el swap. espero pronto poderlo hacer para mi.
Beatrice is all right I love table runners. I had a hard time trying to make something with her fabric because the big print and I visited the quilt shop with my dilemma and in 5 seconds they had the idea! I already had the pattern (I already made one for mom). It does not show very good but I machine quilt this runner in 3 different ways.
Beatrice tiene razonal decir que me encantan los caminos de mesa. Me costo un poco de trabajo el decidir que hacerle pues la tela que me mando tenia un diseno grande asi es que visite uno de las tiendas de acolchado y en 5 segundos ya me tenian la respuesta! ya tenia el patron de hecho creo que fue el primer camino de mesa que hice y fue para mama (luego les enseno la foto (cuando la encuentre) La foto no muestra muy bien pero le hice 3 diferentes formas de acolchado a maquina.I am Happy she like it I was afraid she could be disappointed.
Thank you Sam for the swap.
Me siento feliz y mas tranquila que le hayan gustado mis regalos a Beatrice.
Gracias Sam por organizar el swap.
Happy quilting
Erika

3 comments:

Chispita said...

Todo precioso ^.^

Lavinia said...

Que bellezas!! Cómo te das tiempo para hacer tanto? ^__^

Béa said...

Yes, I am very happy. You make a good use of my "hard fabric" with fussy cutting ( sorry I haven't think at that...)and the stitchery is just wonderful : design and tiny stitchs. THANK YOU, I ADORE