Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Blog

For at least four months I've been having the idea of creating another blog just for food storage and emergency preparedness. Last Wednesday I finally took the decision of doing it. It is a lot of work because it is just in Spanish. The thing is that there are lots of places to get information about the topic but all in English. I wish all the people could get all this wonderful data. then one night I could not sleep thinking about how important this is. Since the health crisis put everybody to the edge of concern.
If you are interested about learning about this topic pop on my blog even though it is all in Spanish I do have a list of blogs and web sites on the side bar that are all in English. The name I choose is "Prepared Families" I hope you can go and check it out.

Por lo menos desde hace cuatro meses he tenido la idea de crear un nuevo blog acerca del preparacion para emergencias y almacen familiar. El Miercoles pasado finalmente tome la desicion de hacerlo. Me esta tomando algo de tiempo pues es todo en Espanol, la cosa es que todos los lugares en donde uno puede obtener informacion estan en Ingles . Desearia que todas las personas pudieran tener esta informacion y bueno desde la crisis con la influenza me he dado cuanta que realmente es necesario hacer mi parte.
Si estan intresados acerca de este tema visiten mi blog le llame "Familias Preparadas" Espero que lo visiten tratare de poner tanta informacion como sea posible.

Happy Day
Erika

1 comment:

Chispita said...

Muy buena idea.

Un besito ^.^