Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Officially Done!

Yes I am officially done with my mother's quilt. I am so relief, now I can say I am ready to give it to her. It turn out very good. I have to admit that the grandmother's fan was not one of my favorite designs. Now it is ok I am wiling to make more of this again.

I did an Amanda Jean back (that is what I called because she does that one each one of her amazing quilts)

Esta oficialmente terminado! el quilt de mi mama lo he terminado esta tarde que las ninas y yo tenemos gripa y estamos en casa viendo peliculas (y yo terminando el bies) me tomo ano y medio decidirme y solo tres meses para hacerlo bueno par mi que me tardo mucho en hacer las cosas esta bien. En la segundo foto vel la parte de atraz con un detalle de patchwork como los que hace Amana Jean me encantan sus quilts

Happy quilting!

Erika

2 comments:

MissyMack said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! It looks absolutely fabulous Erika! Well done!

Chispita said...

0_0 Te ha quedado preciosa,,has hecho un trabajo magnifico,,enhorabuena!!!