Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It came from France

Betrice my partner on the paper bag swap organized by Sam send my package back last week and today it was on my mailbox. It was exciting I was on my way to work in the garden but I left everything and I grabbed my camera and next thing I know Alana is taking pictures! so here they are:

Beatrice mi companera en el intercambio que organizo Sam lla me mando mi paquete de regreso y hoy estaba en mi correo. Fue emocionante, sali a trabajar en el jardin pero me regrese tome mi camara y empeze a abrir el paquete cuando me doy cuenta de que Alana ya estaba sacando fotos asi es que aqui estan.I love the card she send me, the perfect combination strawberries and patchwork. Me ha encantado la tarjeta que me a mandado la prefecta combinacion, fresas y patchwork.
The second things is a basket that is just adorable! I will use it to put my cellphone and my camera to charge. I am still working on her projects that I hope to finish very soon
La segunda cosa que me mando es una canastita muy linda Alana no saco una muy buena foto de ella pero supongo que Beatrice pondra fotos en su blog. la usare para poner mi cellular y mi camara a cargar. Yo sigo trabajando en las cositas que le enviare que espero terminar muy pronto.
Thank you Beatrice
Happy quilting!
Erika

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful goodies there!! I better get my act into gear hey!! I've worked out what I'm making... just haven't started making it yet!!!

Chispita said...

Preciosos detalles,,disfrutalos!!!

Un besito ^.^

MissyMack said...

Oh, two fantastic items!!! The wallhanging is just fabulous, and has so much work in it, and I love the basket!! :D

ale balanzario said...

Que lindo todo, Felicidades.

Ale

Marian said...

que regalos tan preciosos...
saludos